Friday, April 4, 2008

Fall-out....

Folks, the water cooler is getting more than its fair share of attention with everyone at my work talking about the "bomb scare". It came out yesterday that it was me....I am, as the police referred to me, "the female cyclist who returned from her ride to retrieve the bag and confirm that it contained nothing but clothing". Some of the various stories that were passed around the office included details with different versions of the note, that the bag was locked to the sink, and also the bag was varying sizes. I didn't really feel the need to tell the story straight after that. Reminds of the telephone game we all used to play as kids.

And speaking about maturity level, my new nickname is Bomber-girl. Makes me want to get the "Da-Bomb" swimsuit from Splish. Excellent!

1 comment:

  1. Sunny,

    So, you finally decided to join the world of Blogging?

    How is the new life in OR?

    Did I tell you that I got into the PC? I leave June 18th for Ecuador!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete