Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Missed it again...an addendum.

I missed swimming again this morning. I've lost count how many times this has happened. Swimming has always been the hardest of the three sports for me to train.

Back in Boulder, I had a crazy German who would chastise and harass me constantly if I missed a workout or was late (see How to do it all.....: tuesday morning run/fight club). So, some of the time, my big motivation for getting out of bed to swim was not to get my interval whittled down by Wolfgang. If I was 5 minutes late, my 100m was on the 1:30, 10 minutes late 1:25, 15 minutes late ... well, let's just say I wouldn't even bother stopping at the wall for the entire workout, just kept flip-turning until I racked up a 3500m workout.

Addendum to previous post:  I instead went swimming at lunch, with a lively masters bunch.  I've not done that much fly in years and the coach was a figure to be reckoned with ...ruling the class with an iron fist.  So much fun!  I liked it.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you liked the master's class, but the coach probabaly didn't have a German accent (the main reason I go swimming).

    ReplyDelete